HOW TO MAKE Yummy BROWNIES AT HOME! (EASY RECIPE)
Learn how to make yummy brownies at home easily without butter and chocolate.
• 1 cup all purpose flour (maida)
• 2 cups of white caster sugar
• 11 tbsp cocoa powder (65 gm)
• 4 eggs
• 1 cup oil
• 1 tsp baking powder
• ½ tsp salt
• ½ tsp instant coffee
• ½ tsp water
• 1 ½ tsp vanilla extract/essence
• First of all take a baking dish and properly grease it using cooking oil (you can also use butter).
• Pass the dry ingredients (flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt) through a sieve.
• Mix these dry ingredients with the help of a spoon and place this dry mixture aside.
• Take another bowl and add oil in it. Add caster sugar in this oil.
• Beat the oil and sugar with the help of a beater at high speed.
• Then add vanilla essence and 4 eggs in this mixture and beat at normal speed for 2-3 minutes till all ingredients blend properly.
• Take 1 tbsp water and add ½ tsp coffee in it and mix well. Add this solution in previous blended mixture and beat for a few seconds.
• Now take the mixture of dry powder that we made previously and add it into the liquid mixture. Blend properly using spatula or beater until a uniform batter is made
• add this batter in the greased baking tray and tap to even its surface.
• pre heat your oven at 200 Celsius for 3 minutes.
• now place the baking tray in oven and bake at 180 degree Celsius for 30-35 minutes.
• bake till brownies pull away from the edges of baking tray or you can also insert a tooth pick in the batter to check. If toothpick comes out clean it means brownies are ready.
• Now cut these brownies into pieces.